Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Long Awaited Dessert

Chocolate Ice Cream + Graham Cracker Crust + Oreo + Reece's Cup

My husband and I finally made it to Coldstone Creamery and I purchased the most chocolatey, sugary concoction I could create. I basically expected an angelic chorus to sound off when I took my first bite, but alas, 'twas not the case. My dessert is pictured in the foreground. It looks delicious. It looks like Hope. It looks like what a dessert should look like. So imagine my surprise (and horror) when the dessert that I was truly looking for was situated in my husband's cup! Mine should have been better, people - I had spent hours of thoughtful deliberation and careful planning so that it would be! Ben merely walked up to the counter and ordered the first thing he thought of. But his was superior. It truly was. In my own defense, I have grown quite accustomed to eating at Culver's and Culver's doesn't give you ice cream - they give you creamy deliciousness that slaps you in face (i.e. custard).

I allowed ambition to cloud my judgment and suffered the consequences. I will not make the same mistake this upcoming Tuesday, my friends! And yes, the planning and deliberation has already begun for that........


No comments:

Post a Comment