Sunday, February 3, 2013

What I Wore Sunday (Vol. 5)

Well it is Sunday, folks, so you all know what that means! Time to link up with all the lovely ladies (and gentlemen, as it turns out) over at Fine Linen and Purple! I have to confess that I have been dreading this for the past week or so. As I have mentioned before, having my picture taken is not something I look forward to with great enthusiasm just in general, but now that I am 38 weeks pregnant it is all I can do not to cover up every mirror in our apartment and avoid all reflective surfaces that I come across so you can imagine how I feel about pictures! I bet you didn't think an adult could muster up that much angst in a single sentence - please, be impressed. I really ought to be slapped.*** Until then and without further ado, here are the pics.......


with awkward arm pose - without glasses
without awkward arm pose - with glasses


earrings
(blog will not post picture upright)

Details -->

Dress : Macy's (not maternity)
Shoes : Target (Note : I barely wore these during mass, as they were cutting off the circulation to my extremities.... yay 3rd Trimester!!!)
Earrings : Etsy 

Thanks for stopping by and please don't forget to drop in tomorrow to check out the first post of my Recipe series!!! 

*** In all honesty this week has been FULL of incredible blessings and one long demonstration of God's love and providential care of our little family. And if the price of motherhood is extra poundage then I will take it!!! 

18 comments:

  1. it's quite possible that you are the cutest full term pregnant lady i've ever seen. seriously, you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Another 38 week-er! You look AMAZING! I am stopping by from WIWS and am really excited to come back tomorrow for your recipe series. I am a sucker for things like that :)

    (Goodness, I'm sounding uber peppy right now...)

    Best of luck to you with the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful! And I definitely wouldn't guess 38 weeks - maybe I have a skewed view since I'm such a shortie that I look about 45 weeks pregnant when I hit full-term, but you're looking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look incredible! And those earrings=love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little baby bump! Love the color of the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are not one of those giant, uncomfortable looking pregnant ladies.... you are beautiful and rocking that baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so elegant! Are you human? That belly looks about 20 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone for your sweet comments! I am happy to report that I had ice cream tonight in celebration of nothing in particular and that my love for food trumps the temporary angst of pregnancy weight gain! Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday and that your upcoming week is filled with blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute! Love the Etsy earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the baby belly!! Your also wearing my favorite shade of blue. As for the ear bling...beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That blue is so pretty! You look great! I can't believe you're 38 weeks. You're so tiny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely don't cover the mirrors...you look amazing, Hannah! I don't have any kids yet, but I always expect that flowy dresses like yours will be a baby bump's best friend =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic color blue on you! Sport the 38week bump with pride - you are adorable! And those earrings are great!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love a pretty blue dress! You should be able to flip the pic in your Google albums :-) Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh I have the same dress in red, and I wore it right up to the end of the pregnancy, too. I love non-maternity clothes that work so well. You look absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete