Sunday, December 23, 2012

What I Wore Sunday (Vol 2.)

My friends we have at last come to the end of the Advent season and eagerly await the coming of Jesus Christ this Tuesday, December 25th. This Christmas for Ben and me is a little bit of a juggling act - we were able to get to my family's house late Wednesday (Dec 19th) and will be staying until early Christmas morning, when we will leave to celebrate Christmas with Ben's family. Due to the mix of traveling, family time, and blogging laziness I skipped this past Friday's "7 Quick Takes", a fact that I am sure you noticed with great sadness. My deepest apologies. Anyways, I did manage to snag a few quick pictures after mass this afternoon (again, thanks to my beloved and ever-patient husband and his mad iPhone skills) and figured I could at least enter into the fun of WIWS.

32 Weeks Today!

Epic Shoe Shot


Unlike last time we managed to get decent lighting. The downside is that it was right in my face and I am fairly sure I need some sort of special surgery to see in color again.....

1. Earrings : Stolen from mom for mass
2. Scarf : Ebay
3. Shirt : Forever 21 (purchased several years ago and not maternity)
4. Jeans : Motherhood Maternity @ Macy's (who knew)
5. Flat Shoes : Target 

For actual more fun please head over and check out all the awesome peeps at Fine Linen and Purple !

3 comments:

  1. Hannah, I cannot believe you are 32 weeks along. You barely look preggo! Your outfit is so cute- I esp. love the red top & your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You teensy, Mama. Looking lovely...hope your eyes improve so you enjoy your visit!

    ReplyDelete